Starbucks bottled iced coffee offers a great-tasting, energizing refreshment made from 100% Arabica beans. They are designed to provide a complete coffee experience. It is best enjoyed chilled and is the perfect full-flavored refreshment to get you through the mornings or a midday slump.
But how much caffeine is in a Starbucks bottled iced coffee? A Starbucks bottled iced coffee contains 13.33 mg/fl oz of caffeine. A 48 fl oz bottle contains 640 mg of caffeine. That is slightly more than the amount of caffeine in 5 double espressos at Starbucks!
Does Bottled Iced Coffee From Starbucks Contain Caffeine?
Bottled iced coffee from Starbucks contains 13.33 mg/bottle of caffeine. There is 640 mg in a 48-oz bottle of iced coffee. A 12-oz bottle of iced coffee from Starbucks contains 220 mg of caffeine.
Starbucks Bottled Iced Coffee Caffeine Content
How much caffeine is in a Starbucks bottled iced coffee?
- Caffeine content 640 mg
- Caffeine dose: Dangerous
- Calories: 240 kcal
- Serving size: 48 fl oz bottle
- Sugar: 48 grams in the sweetened versions
Does Starbucks Sell Bottled Iced Coffee?
Yes. The Starbucks bottled iced coffee is manufactured by Pepsico and is sold by Starbucks nationwide at Walmart, Target, and other convenience and grocery stores. It offers a refreshing and tasty iced coffee experience made with the simplest ingredients. Calories per bottle range from 200 to 240 kcal.
Is Bottled Iced Coffee From Starbucks Good?
Starbucks bottled iced coffee has a great taste inspired by the coffee blend and flavors used in Starbucks coffee shop iced coffee drinks.
This bottled iced coffee offers a refreshing, full-bodied iced coffee experience made with the simplest ingredients.
It tastes delicious and is slightly less sweet than regular iced coffee.
Caffeine in Starbucks Bottled Iced Coffee Flavors
Starbucks claims that caffeine content, as with all coffees, varies. Caffeine in Starbucks bottled iced coffee per 12 fl oz contains:
- Medium Roast Subtly Sweet: 160 mg.
- Medium Roast Unsweetened: 160 mg.
- Vanilla Medium Roast: 160 mg
- Unsweetened Blonde Roast: 120 mg.
- Unsweetened Dark Roast: 220 mg.
Starbucks Bottled Iced Coffee Ingredients
- Starbucks brewed 100% Arabica coffee
- Sugar (if sweetened)
So how much caffeine is in Starbucks bottled iced coffee? A 48 fl oz bottle contains 640 mg of caffeine. That is slightly more than the 600mg of caffeine in 5 double espressos at Starbucks. For reference, the FDA suggested a maximum daily caffeine consumption limit of 400mg.
More than 400 mg of caffeine should not be consumed on the same day, and Starbucks bottled iced coffee is best enjoyed slowly over a couple of days.
- McDonald’s Iced Coffee Caffeine Content
- Do Starbucks Frappuccinos Have Caffeine?
- What Is Dunkin’ Sunrise Batch? Why Is It So Special?
- 1 Does Bottled Iced Coffee From Starbucks Contain Caffeine?
- 2 Starbucks Bottled Iced Coffee Caffeine Content
- 3 Does Starbucks Sell Bottled Iced Coffee?
- 4 Is Bottled Iced Coffee From Starbucks Good?
- 5 Starbucks Bottled Iced Coffee Ingredients
- 6 Takeaway