If you’re like the majority of people, you probably start your day with a hot cup of coffee. If that sounds like you, keep reading. Simply plugging in our go-to coffee maker, the Keurig, and hitting the power button is all that is required to get it going.
What should you do, though, if your Keurig coffee maker refuses to turn on? You shouldn’t give up hope because there are a few things you may attempt to get it going again.
- 1 My Keurig Coffee Maker Won’t Turn On: What To Do?
- 2 Keurig Coffee Maker Troubleshooting Tips
- 3 How To Turn On Keurig K-Duo
- 4 How To Turn On Keurig Without Power Button
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Takeaway
My Keurig Coffee Maker Won’t Turn On: What To Do?
There are a few choices available to you in the event that you are unable to restart your Keurig. Attempt to unplug the device and then reconnect it after a few moments have passed.
You can try pushing and holding the power button for an additional 10 seconds if the device has not been reset after the initial 10 seconds have passed.
In the event that your Keurig coffee maker still does not come on, the problem may be caused by a tripped circuit breaker or a blown fuse.
If you have already checked your breaker and the issue still exists, it is possible that the coffee maker itself is the source of the problem.
There could be a problem with the power cord, but it’s also possible that there are other elements at play here that are preventing it from turning on.
If you want to get started with some simple troubleshooting for your coffee machine, follow these instructions.
Keurig Coffee Maker Troubleshooting Tips
- First, check to see that the coffee machine is plugged in. If this is the case, unplug the machine and inspect the power cord for any signs of frayed or damaged wires. If such is the case, the cord will need to be replaced.
- If the cable seems to be in good shape, the water reservoir should be inspected at the following stage in the process.
- If the water reservoir is full, the next item to check is the coffee filter. If the water reservoir is full, the coffee maker will not turn on.
- If the coffee filter is full, the coffee maker will not switch on. It is possible for it to prevent the coffee maker from turning on if it is clogged. In the event that it is necessary, replace the filter.
- If you’ve given each of these a shot and the coffee maker is still resistant to powering up, it’s time to get in touch with customer care. They are able to assist you in diagnosing the issue and resolving it so that you can use your coffee maker once more.
- In the event that none of these solutions work, it is possible that you may have to send your Keurig in for repairs.
How To Turn On Keurig K-Duo
Keurig is a company that makes many different types of coffee makers. The following are some fundamental methods that can be used to troubleshoot some of their most popular models.
Pressing the power button that is located on the front of the Keurig K-Duo will allow you to turn the machine on. After turning on the gadget, the water will start to warm up, and the display lights will show when the appliance is prepared to brew and when it is ready to do so.
Put a K-Cup into the top of the machine and then push the button labeled “brew.” This will allow you to make a cup of coffee. The Keurig K-Duo will dispense the appropriate amount of water and coffee into your cup at the precise time that you set it.
LEARN MORE: 18 Best Dunkin Donuts Drinks
How To Turn On Keurig Without Power Button
It is feasible to turn on your Keurig coffee machine even if you cannot find the power button. To accomplish this, first, ensure that the coffee maker is plugged into an electrical outlet, and then click the brew button.
The coffee maker will immediately begin the process of brewing coffee. If you are still having trouble after trying this option, you should contact the Keurig service center in your area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my Keurig suddenly stopped working?
The accumulation of water scaling, which is debris that builds up over time and interferes with the Keurig water pump, is the most frequent cause of a Keurig not pumping water.
There are several different approaches that can be taken to fix this issue. The quickest and easiest method is to remove the water reservoir from the Keurig, empty it completely, and then only fill it up about a third of the way.
If the buttons do not respond, please try turning the device on and off again by pressing the power button. In the event that this does not solve the problem, try disconnecting the power cord and then re-plugging it in after a short period of time.
After that, you should attempt to select the power button. You should contact Keurig’s Customer Service if this does not work.
How do I reset my Keurig machine?
A fundamental reset will fix the majority of the typical problems that are seen with Keurig brewers.
In order to carry out a simple reset: If you can, power down the device completely and let it sit unplugged for a few minutes. Reconnect the power cord to the machine, and start a new brewing cycle.
There are a variety of additional explanations for why your Keurig machine is not functioning properly. After reviewing your fuse box in great detail and using the basic troubleshooting advice that was provided earlier, you may find that the issue calls for the assistance of trained professionals.
Your next move should be to get in touch with the customer support center that is most convenient for you and then follow the directions that they give you. We wish you luck in getting your Keurig coffee machine operational again by following these fundamental troubleshooting instructions.
READY FOR MORE KEURIG TIPS?